I Feel Like A Jackass...

Yeah, the title says it all. I feel like a totally JACKASS by my own friend, Azri. He must be laughing so hard right now, RIGHT AZRI?! This is the story why...

On October 26th, he's always saying "monday next week i will pay ur snake, cant wait to have it" until he post a message at my CBOX and kept saying "Yo bro! Take care of my Snake!". (Bro my ass... You're not my brother, dude.)

And suddenly, I received a message from him, saying:-

"Yo bro, bot ur old snake, guess ive to cancel the deal, cos i dun hve enough money left, spend a new tyre n my bro borrow my $, sorry ti inform u at the last mins, hey mybe its a good thing bro (again... he called me bro... do I look like a BRO to you?!), at least u gota to sell wit high price, instead low price offer to me, jgn mrh k (what the fuck... WHAT THE FUCK?!), n im really2 sowie bro, ayte."

Just...

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS BULLSHIT?! HE JUST MAKE ME LOOK LIKE A TOTALLY JACKASS! I MEAN, LAST MINUTE?! LAST MINUTE?!?!?!?!?!

That's it! I've had ENOUGH!

Starting from TODAY, I'VE DELETED HIS ACCOUNT AND HE'S TOTALLY BANNED FROM MY MSN!

And he's gone for good!

And don't try to say sorry, Azri, 'cause starting from today, we're not partners, we're not brothers and we're not friends! Starting from today, I'm go with my way and you go with YOUR WAY!

YOU GOT THAT, MAGGOT?!

That's all for today's post, I'll see you guys in the next post...

0 comments: