MILO can give you Diarrhea

Just last night, I bought one pack of MILO (not the can, I meant the box) and damn...
It gives my stomach an ACHE. I thought it's the same as the tin or the powder ones, but when I drink it, at first, it's delicious, but after a few minutes or a few hours, you'll be like this:-


Well.... not like THAT. What I mean is, you'll hear your stomach rumbling, and then you feel like you wanna go fart, and after a few minutes, you'll go to the toilet, and there you go... dropping your 'corn' out of your ass....

Now for people who got a "stomach ache" problems like me....

DON'T DRINK MILO IN THE BOX

'cause they can give you a diarrhea, same as Johnny Sasaki above here...

And that's all for today's post, I'll see you guys sooner or later in the next post. ;)

2 comments:

kira said...

haha some milo ada bangas ah, maybe it's exposed to heat for a very long time. btw bro bring up a fresh tagboard, sng jua comment =p

Syful said...

ahaha I remember this part of the game