Been gone for so long...

Hey there, guys. This is Munir Bin Julaihi, and I've been away for very VERY long time now.

I realized that I haven't update this blog for so long, I nearly forgot that I still have this blog up and runnin'. Truth is, ever since there's social media sites are everywhere like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, all and whatnot, I wasn't paying attention much on Blogger. More often, I'm pretty much active on Facebook because whatever you have in your tiny little brain, it's just there; you type whatever that's running through your mind and you post it, without any titles. It's like a diary, but with people you know or showing it to public.

So... what I've been up for these past few years?

...nothing.

LOL! Nah, I'm just kidding. I'm just quite busy, that's all.

Actually, the reason I came back here is because... well, Kelli Filkin post. That I made like, 10 years ago?
I mean, it's still going on now and I heard that she passed away a few years ago, and here I am, like, "Wait, what?"

Then I read all the comments about her, some of them were against her, some of them defending her, etc., etc. As for me, I was... quite shocked when I heard she's gone. I guess maybe leaving Blogger wasn't a good idea because you'll never know what really happened and yet, you're stuck inside Facebook, chatting with your friends and all. Little did you know, someone's gone the next time you came back, and things aren't the same as they were...

Speaking of which, there's so many things that I've missed, and so many things have changed for these past few years. You see, back when I was a kid, I was planning to use this as my personal blog (well, this still IS my personal blog), trying to write things what I always do in my life, hence the title name. But... oh, I'm ashamed to admit this; I was an asshole. I was so young, so dumb. So... full of hatred and jealousy.
Sometimes, I feel like I wanna take my own life when I think about it.

When I read my old posts, I was like, "WHY AM I ACTING LIKE THIS?! WHY CAN'T I BE JUST BECOMING A NORMAL KID?! NOT SOME YOUNG BRAT WHO THROWS HATE ON EVERY FACE I SEE! WHY AM I LIKE THIS BACK THEN?! WHY, WHY, WHY?! I WANNA KILL MYSELF NOW!"

...so, instead of writing what I do in my life, I'm doing complete OPPOSITE of what I'm suppose to do. It's these thoughts that made me go, "you know what? Fuck this, I'm gonna drink Clorox or stab me in the neck, I can't face anyone anymore", that kind of anxiety thoughts.

However, we're still humans. Humans do make mistakes. And if you do make mistakes, you can fix them. Well, except if someone tries to disturb you in the first place (like trying to stop your creativity, for example), then you can blow some shit on them. So, yeah... fuck them.

And that's all for this post. Actually, I have so many things to talk about, like the videos I love watching as a kid, blogs that I always visit like WordPress.com and old sites, but let's just say that I'm pretty much busy at the moment, so until that time, I will likely gonna post so many things, especially back in 2007-2009.

So, I really do hope you guys enjoy reading this post and I'll see you guys soon. ;)

0 comments: